Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Journal: Post 3

I finally got my Blogger app installed on my phone! So now, I can blog anywhere!
I didn't make a post yesterday. We were out all day. I worked in the nursery at church, came home, ate lunch, picked up Aasyn, and went to the park. After that, we went to one of DH's friends house for a cookout. The kids behaved so much better than I expected and they had SO much fun. We didn't get home until close to 11pm, and needless to say, we were all worn out by the time we got home. Ace swam for a little whole and Hayleigh even played in the pool! Total shock. She was pretty content with jumping in the pool over and over lol. I was pretty excited.

I've been a bit off schedule today though. The laundry desperately needs to be put away, but at least it's clean, right? I need to mop as well, but for now, I'm doing nothing. Ace is laying down getting ready for bed and I have Hayleigh downstairs with me for a bit since she slept pretty late this afternoon. :) but in half n hour two children will be in bed. I guess I can get the laundry squared away then and save myself the trouble tomorrow. :)

I'm off to do nothing productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment