Saturday, September 8, 2012

Daily Journal: Post 1

I find myself wanting to write quite often. And more times than I can count, I find myself not knowing what to write. I have tried numerous times to keep a journal. All have failed, miserably. I can't commit to the daily writing and it's frustrating! I love writing! I use to write a lot. I feel like writing everyday would help me be more relaxed. To be able to get all my frustrations out instead of bottling them up would be amazing. 

I sit at home, and while it has its rewards, it's so, so very boring. Writing daily would help me express so many issues that I have. Like my self esteem, for example. I think it would help with a lot actually. Maybe it will reignite my spark and I could start writing poetry again. Who knows. 

I feel like if I were to write, I would have to be lengthy. But I know some days, it won't be. All that matters is that I'm writing (err, well typing... though I more than likely will have a written copy as well. Just call me a nerd!) 

So, this is my first attempt at keeping a journal! Day one - complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment