Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Journal: Post 3, Part 2

My inner nerd couldn't help but blog again. :) Sue me lol 

I've been sitting here trying to find something to do with myself while I have time to myself aside from watch Netflix. A little random fact about me, I keep a name list. Yes, baby names. It's this weird little obsession of mine. It started back when I was attempting a book/short story back in high school and it's gradually gotten "worse" since then. I have a notebook for names, name combinations, names I won't use, and names I love but will probably never use in real life (my guilty pleasure names, or GPs)

That being said, I was sitting here looking up names in search of new names to play with and I remembered that I keep a little list online! And I thought I would post it! 


That's the updated list I have for now. No one's voted on it, which is kind of a downer, but oh well! 
I also am a member of a baby name forum. (Baby Name Genie!) I ran across the site when I was pregnant with Hayleigh and used it a lot before we settled on her name! I love these lovely ladies! Other name nerds like myself to talk to! It's heaven! It's been a bit slower around the forums lately, but things change. :) No sense in crying over it :) But, I love reading all their names and giving/getting feedback (though I'm not real great at the giving feedback part haha!) They're amazing! 

Back to names :D I actually have a piece of paper full of random names that I like. And yet, I have a list with names I can't decide on combos for lol What a mess! I like the feeling of creativity when I come up with names. :) I think that's why I enjoy it so much. That and it's a way to write as well, since those creative juices are all dried up it seems :( 

It feels like I'm rambling, so I'm going to cut it right here and go play around with these names I've found. 
:) So, until tomorrow! 
*-Name Nerd at Your Service-*

No comments:

Post a Comment