Friday, October 28, 2011

Ok so, I've recently submerged myself into The Vampire Diaries. I'm pretty excited that the show is only 5 episodes into their third season. Netflix has the first two. I've got about 6 more episode before I finish up season two, and I must say I have developed a fancy for Ian Somerhalder, or Damon Salvatore. 
He is SOOO dreamy! And he looks far better looking than co-star Paul Wesley ( Stefan Salvatore). Paul reminds me TOO much of Robert Patterson. Bleck. 

I have no idea why I posted that here. He's so pretty <3

Back to reality.
I manged to get off my bum and get the kitchen cleaned... then turned around and cooked. Figures. In a few, I plan on getting the laundry folded and I want to work on my math work as well. Bug is up, so it all depends on her. And this horrible headache I have as well. 

I have nothing major to rant about today. I did get ill yesterday after we got back from taking the kids to this trick or treat down in Alabama City. I had cooked us dinner and got myself and the children ready, left the dishes for when we got back. I asked the husband if he would put the babies in the tub for me while I cleaned the kitchen and got some clothes folded. His response:
"I was going to lay back down for a little bit before work." 
And, no. He did NOT lay back down. He stayed on facebook until time for him to leave. Which irritated me a good bit yesterday. So, I didn't clean the kitchen or do the laundry. I just got the kids bathed and ready for bed, as well as take my economics test :/

Other than that, the only thing I have to complain about is this awful headache. I'm not sure if it's a sinus headache, an earache or a migraine from the nerve in my neck. Either way, I don't want it! I'm hoping tonight I won't have to play the hot/cold game. That was irritating as well. 

I'm off to attempt to be productive :) and play with my Lady Bug for a bit before she goes back to bed. 

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment