Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feel The Fire


Dear God,
Please set a fire in me.
Mold me into who I’m supposed to be.
Give me the strength to overcome
All these things that hinder me.
I want a heart like Yours, oh God.
Let me let You in,
Instead of letting just Your foot in the door.
This world is too dangerous to be without You.
Dear Lord,
Ignite the fire in me.
I want to feel alive inside,
Alive in You,
To feel Your Amazing Grace.
Take my burdens, Father.
I lift them up to you.
I want their weight no longer.
Take my sins, oh Father
And wash me clean.
Lay the sticks, Lord
Soak them with the fuel of Your love,
Your glory, Your power.
You’re all I ever need.
Use me as You need.
Lift me up, send me out
Out into this world to spread word
Of all Your wonder.
To show them how great Your love is
Even for sinners like me.
Lord, take me, all of me
I give myself to you.
You’re the only thing I’ll ever need.
Abba God, I feel you…
I feel the fire in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment