Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Light As A Feather

Today, Bug and I went to Nani's house to help her pack. My sister and my parents were there as well. We had so much fun, as well as got a good bit of stuff accomplished. I didn't realize it. B and I were in one room packing. Nani and Mama were in another, and Daddy was playing babysitter to Lady Bug. We laughed, irritated mother, and just had fun spending time together. :) We really need to go it again. It was like, grown up time. Something I hardly EVER get. :| 

When I got home, I literally did NOTHING..and LOVED IT! Though, I feel guilty. We had sandwiches and soup for supper. I've got the dirty laundry down here (well most of it) and my living room/kitchen are decent (minus a few dishes) I'm sitting here playing games for a minute and then I'm heading on to the school work. Gunna turn on my radio station and listen to song about Jesus :) And more than likely sing along with the ones I know :) Or.. I might go to bed... still deciding on that one :/ 

I do know that I have to start packing. Hubs won't be able to help because apparently they're about to start making a stock of parts at work for when all the orders come in before the holidays and whatnot.  We've got about three weeks before we move. I'll be glad to get it all over with and get settled for the holidays. 

I think I'm going to go cuddle my pillows and blankets. I don't have much on my mind tonight. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment