WHAT YOU "SAY" YOU WANT
Your scores on the "Lost in Translation Test" suggest that you want a man who's "highly accomplished, moderately embraces outward physical chemistry and is highly driven."
WHAT YOU "REALLY" WANT
According to relationship experts, what you seem to be looking for is a "PROTECTOR"
A protector is well-poised to meet the hidden or unspoken needs you might actually be trying to fill in a search for a relationship. A protector is...
- Someone with a strong sense of self, purpose and importance that lends itself to bolstering your personal identity, sense of worth and even social image.
- Someone who can provide you (and any present or future children) with financial stability that is or has been lacking in your life.
- Someone who'll make you feel young and alive, and who'll renew your passion for life by opening your eyes to new experiences and opportunities.
- Someone who's ready and able to give you freedom and support for your personal or professional goals.
- Someone who can be vulnerable and unafraid to show kindness and physical affection and emotional connection to you in public.
- Someone with strong self-control and patience, who'll consult your feelings and preferences rather than be domineering and controlling.
- Someone who'll always strive to make you feel attractive, desirable and loved by giving you undivided attention and a sense of physical security.
- Someone strives for longevity by being true to a physically and psychologically healthy lifestyle, which includes taking pride in his appearance and working at being physically attractive to you.
So accurate, that it's almost uncanny,..