Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fool Me Once, Shame On You. Fool Me Twice....

This week has been stressful. All around stressful. My son seems to be out of hand. More than what I remember him being. The baby and I have been sick. I've yet again fallen behind in my school work. And, we had an inspection yesterday and didn't pass because our bedrooms were "too messy". The husband was suppose to clean those up this past weekend. Figures. So, we have another inspection this coming week. We have to pass the inspection in order to be able to move. Which happens in two weeks. So, on top of keeping the house spotless and catching up on school work as well as tending to a sick infant, i have to pack,.


I need to get the kitchen cleaned ( like wash the dishes and clean the high chair out) but I honestly don't feel like it right now. I'm tempted, as soon as my son goes to sleep and I put this load of clothes in the dryer, to go to bed. I'm taking a little "vacation" this weekend to my parents house. 


The next sparatic thought I have is, why and how am I so down? It's a depression, and I don't understand how when I take anti-depressants. Other than the fact that my medicine isn't working. 


I honestly don't even have the energy to sit here and vent out all I want/ need to vent. I'm exhausted,. So I think I'm just going to go to bed. 


Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment