Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Dear, Not Again

It’s that time, once again to stand up and voice my opinions and beliefs.. on the same issue I’m so strongly against.

Same sex marriage/gay rights
.
What brings this back up again, you say? Why, a lovely comment on a message board I am registered to does.

To sum it all up, since the comment was deleted, it basically brought up same sex marriage in an offensive manner. The topic was a post about Elton John and his “partner” welcoming a baby boy into their household. (“having” a baby) and one of my friends on their mentioned that it must be weird growing up with two dads. Then comes said comment about how “same sex couples deserve as many rights as opposite sex couples”
And, here I go:…
For those who do not believe that being a homosexual is NOT in the Bible, here it is:

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,..- 1 Corinthians 6:9

Translation:
Those who are promiscuous, worship idols, commit adultery and are HOMOSEXUAL will not inherit God’s kingdom. Will NOT go to heaven! It’s right there, in HIS word.

With that being said, same sex couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples do. Every man born on this earth has the right to marry a woman, as a woman has the right to marry a man. When one CHOOSES to become homosexual, they FORFEIT their right to marriage.

The institution of marriage was created for a MAN and a WOMAN. One reason is for procreation.
Take wives and have sons and daughters; take wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage, that they may bear sons and daughters; multiply there, and do not decrease. - Jeremiah 29:6

You don’t believe in God? Well okay, sum this up for me. If we are our means of populating the earth, then how is it that two men cannot carry and birth children alone? How is it two women cannot carry and birth children alone? If homosexuality wasn’t a choice for people, then explain how nature cannot allow same sexes to procreate? I don’t want to hear either how there’s a gay penguin at the San Fransisco zoo or whatever either. I don’t want to hear how you, as a man, love your boyfriend. It’s not love. It’s LUST. And the whole bisexual issue. Please, to me, in my honest opinion, being bisexual is just an excuse to be a whore. Get mad all you want. It does not bother me because I know my sexuality. I know that I have my given rights to marriage and I have taken advantage of them!  Don’t be ill because you CHOSE to give up your rights to marriage as a homosexual. And don’t be mad that you are ignorant enough to be straight and support gay rights.  It’s a sin. Call me close minded, but I call myself right. I use to support the issue, then when I stopped running from my Father, I opened my eyes.
My mind is working on overload right now. I'm sure that when I think of something else, I'll add it, but for now, au revoir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment